A sustainable lawn and garden design is integral in creating tidy, healthy, and usable outer spaces. Taking care of your lawn in Utah is crucial for households as weather conditions could affect the outer parts of homes.
What residents can do is change the landscapes of their lawns. This can be done with the help of lawn mowing and landscaping services. With the right maintenance, properties can be kept beautiful.
Here are some dos and don’ts in lawn care:
Dos in Lawn Care
- The best time of the day to water the grass is every morning. Avoid watering the lawn during the hottest time of the day because you would not want the water to evaporate.
- There is also the best time to aerate your lawn would be during the growing season in early fall or late spring. Never do it after winter or summer as the roots of the grass would be weak.
- Ask for a soil test to check the quality of your soil. This will help you know what fertilizer would best suit your soil.
- Fertilize your lawn before it goes dormant due to the temperature in winter. The nutrients will preserve the roots of your grass for the spring season.
Dont’s in Lawn Care
- Mowing your grass too low during summer will make it less resistant to weeds.
- It is not advisable to use fertilizer on your lawn grass. Fertilizers work on specific kind of grass and soil. Consult a lawn care expert before using any.
- Do not use chemicals to reduce pests in your lawn. Always seek the help of an expert before doing anything.
The maintenance and upkeep of a lawn is difficult task that you would sometimes need experts for. The key in keeping your lawn beautiful and heathy is being consistent in taking care of it. Work hard, and it will eventually pay off.